Full Job Description
Signmaker / Vehicle Wrap Technician
- Setting up job files with sign software and operating plotters
- Preparation of vinyl’s
- General weeding/taping graphics
- Application of vinyl’s and Graphics
- Setting up print jobs with rip software and operating printer with print media
- Application of all types of graphics/ vinyl’s to vehicles in house and on-site.
- Operating laminator
- General sign installation in-house and on-site
- Apply appropriate cleaning techniques, as job requires
- Removal of vehicle parts, where appropriate (to be confirmed with manager)
- Application of vehicle wrap vinyl
- Heat vinyl to correct temperature with specialist equipment supplied
- Good House-keeping skills :- clear up after each job, and at the end of each working day, empty bins when full, keep kitchen area clean and tidy.
- Answering telephone and deal with customers, take messages, and recording messages to pass onto the relevant person.
- Keep company vehicles clean and tidy inside and out.
- Greeting customers when they enquire within
- Be aware of all Health and Safety in-house and on site
To apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0114 247 1501.